This is all you need to make butter: heavy cream and 10 minutes.
1 pint, heavy cream
1. Pour heavy cream into food processor with chopping blades.
2. Turn food processor on high for 5 minutes.
3. Pour buttermilk and butter solids into a mesh strainer over a bowl. (To catch the buttermilk.)
4. With clean hands, gather butter solids into a ball and squeeze out as much of the buttermilk as you can.
5. Store butter and buttermilk in separate airtight containers. (See tips above regarding storage.)
1 pint of cream yields approximately 1 ¾ cups of butter and ⅔ cup buttermilk.
Keywords: Butter, homemade butter
Find it online: https://letsmakeameal.today/foodchallenge-butter/
A note to our visitors